Trainee Dental Nurse
We are looking for a full-time trainee dental nurse to join our friendly, family run, 6 surgery dental practice, and to help us continue to provide the highest standard of dental care to our patients in Lymington and the New Forest.
Our ideal candidate will
- be enthusiastic with a commitment to attain their dental qualification
- have strong communication skills and empathy for our patients
- have English and Maths GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above
- will attend college one evening each week to attain the NEBDN National Diploma for Dental Nursing and work towards a qualification in dental nursing, and registration with the GDC (General Dental Council).
Full training will be given in
- Chairside support to our dentists, consultants and hygienists
- Decontamination of instruments
- Reception and admin duties
- a competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Additional holiday over the statutory level
- Funded GDC and Professional indemnity Insurance once qualified
We have an extensive range of services from general dental care and hygienist services to specialist treatments including, dental implants, orthodontics, endodontics, specialist restorative, cosmetic, periodontics and oral & maxillofacial surgery, and so the successful candidate will have the opportunity for a varied and interesting career once qualified plus the opportunity for further training.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to
Nicole Tizard, Business Manager, Solent House Dental Centre, Cannon Street, Lymington, SO41 9BR or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you